Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is rethinking debt collection with its digital debt collection solution, characterized by high standards of customer orientation and efficiency. By using artificial intelligence, they are combining technology with behavioral science and so they are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
As part of the largest fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, the company offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
Come join one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs and take over the team and technical leadership of a squad of software developers! Be part of a strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
As a Lead Developer, you will:
- Lead and mentor a squad of software developers and collaborate with the product team to fulfill requirements stated in the product roadmap
- Drive innovation from a tech perspective and support further business development
- Design and challenge the software components architecture and take ownership to continuously improve it, as well as ensure high code quality
- Build, develop and maintain core application and services
- Set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- Pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of the systems
- Stay on top of current tech industry trends
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering
- Experience in leading squad teams of +/- 5 developers, plus ability to train and motivate the team to deliver great results
- Ability to develop solid infrastructure and elegant code on both front- and backend
- Focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance, experience in building accounting and banking software would be a plus
- Very good communication skills in English
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. You can count on visa sponsorship.
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network
- Team events for a successful team
- Good salary for your strong performance
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment