Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Alike “Great leaders inspire greatness in others”, this software solutions company inspires innovation and digital transformation in the world. They have won trust and devotion of numerous startups and corporates. By directing creative spark and sharp expertise of more than 150 digital business masterminds in Berlin and New York, London and Paris. Through building long-lasting partnerships with European Commission and Fraunhofer. And adopting a Fair Company principles. Company’s state of art software has helped to solve the needs of GameGenetics and ZYLIA, Brandinvest and others. On the other hand, aspiring approach towards their team has helped to take the top place as one of the most attractive employers in Germany.
If you take joy in facing challenges, love to innovate and share your creativity, our Ruby Software Developer job with relocation to Germany would be a great fit for you. Our Ruby Software Developer position with relocation entails you to:
- Talk software architecture and API design over;
- Apply your skills and expertise to develop and back our projects;
- Take responsibility for various projects as lead developer;
- Dig deep into RESTful API design.
- Profound expertise in Web Service APIs (REST and SOAP);
- True mastery of Ruby (not only Rails);
- Seasoned user of Scrum, CI, TDD and the similar tools;
- Familiarity with Sinatra (more than a fabulous singer);
- Good knowledge and preference for JSON/XML;
- Affinity with ER-models and ability to make the most of it in our document-oriented database world;
- Awesome grasp of Lucene (as it supports your knowledge of Elasticsearch, Solr);
- Proficiency with English.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support and document consulting are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
We perceive it as an opportunity to be part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU! We do our best for our words to be confirmed by our actions, as we have an acting flexible hours system and opportunity to work from home from time to time, a freedom to select own hardware and free days for self-development, excellent compensation package and cutting-edge application stack. We also hope to make your relocation to Germany enjoyable by providing free individual German classes in our super convenient and modern office and integrating you in our vivid and friendly team through a wide variety of extracurricular events and etc.