Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
TrustYou, the world’s largest guest feedback platform, is on a mission to improve the travel experience, from finding the right hotel to having the perfect stay. The company works with hotels, destinations, and travel websites to make that happen. TrustYou analyzes hundreds of millions of travel reviews scattered across a vast, fragmented market and transforms this content into actionable insights and data visualizations for 500,000 hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to offer the best experience to their guests.
If you enjoy driving the implementation of useful and fun to use features from specification to QA, this fulfilling IT job in Germany would be a perfect addition to our career path! As a Ruby Tech Lead, you will head a team of talented and driven developers as well as ensure outstanding product development of TrustYou Messaging. More specifically, this tech position will enable you to:
- Lead the TrustYou Messaging team, a new product which facilitates real-time SMS/email/Facebook messaging between hotel employees and guests;
- Closely collaborate with the Product Manager, ensure smooth planning and execution;
- Take responsibility for planning, execution and success of complex projects.
- Degree in Computer Science (or closely related degree);
- At least 3 years of experience implementing beautiful and scalable web applications;
- Experience with Python and Elixir is appreciated;
- We assume you’re good with relational databases;
- Good algorithms knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
- Leadership experience is desirable but not obligatory;
- Ember.js skills would be a big plus;
- Open source contributions and projects.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Munich into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Munich is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs (including Ruby jobs), tech conferences and educational events to participate in. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.
For additional details on this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!