Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Are you ready to burst into digital insurance market? Germany`s digital insurance expert, a cutting-edge startup is bringing the market up to the new level, by following the words of Albert Einstein “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”. By putting simplicity and transparency into the heart of their services and giving expert personal advice, they are becoming guides in the sophisticated world of insurance for their clients. Cooperating with more than 160 partners all over the world, they are doing their best to fulfill and outperform their client's needs and expectations, allowing to see the full picture make the best solutions. Superb startup atmosphere, educational prospects, and an energetic ambitious team are inviting new talents in our team in the pursuit of seizing the world.
This company is now looking forward to hire an experienced and dedicated Senior Architect. The team you are about to join consists of skilled, enthusiastic, intelligent developers and engineers. As soon as you take this Senior Architect position with relocation to Frankfurt your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with other managers and tech leads in order to develop intelligent insurance platform;
- Collaboration with other teams in order to improve the product and push it to another level; analysis of complex software systems is also your responsibility;
- Getting flexible technical solutions out of product, business and customer requirements;
- Active contribution to features, continue coding and stay hands on software development practices.
- 5+ years experience of of mission critical, transactional applications;
- Experience of app development in heterogeneous environments;
- Experience working with BPMN, UML, TOGAF or related;
- Experience with cloud architecture like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Kubernetes and AWS;
- Understanding and experience with event driven architecture and domain driven design (desirable);
- Great knowledge of enterprise integration patterns;
- Knowledge and experience with 3+ programming languages (including Ruby);
- Experience working in financial industry.
- Experience with customization of software and product line engineering.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Senior Architect opportunity with relocation to Germany as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Frankfurt or so-called Germany's NY is 5th largest German city, an extremely powerful business and financial hub, housing one of the world’s largest stock exchanges (accounts for more than 90 percent of the turnover in the German market) and headquarters of European Central Bank, a great transport, cultural and IT hub with the third-largest in Europe airport and home for the world's biggest trade fairs. But don't be misled by the constant buzz of the city, take a closer look and you will see its` all-encompassing charm and beautiful soul of the city: in the amazing skyline, spontaneous spirit, tolerance, in its half-timbered buildings ,whispering of history, cozy apple wine taverns serving hearty regional food, atmospheric outdoor cafes, boutiques and street art, and beautiful parks, gardens and riverside paths. The city's cache of museums is second in Germany only to Berlin’s, and its nightlife and entertainment scenes are agitated by a spirited student population. Btw, there is a saying: German is the only language they don't speak in Frankfurt, that will help you to grasp one of the greatest cities in the world even faster.