Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Our company is a European startup that is rapidly growing and evolving. Our development department is based in Berlin, Germany, where we open doors for new talents who have got passion and enthusiasm for design, development and communication experience. Our product has been designed in an elegant and clear way to deliver quality and powerful tool for effective communication. It’s a new and exciting way to share media content between individuals or groups of people.
An outstandingly cool team is looking for a new member keen on encrypted communication and privacy. If you are experienced, reliable and proactive, and have a desire to grow as a part of an Android team, you will be welcomed here! Your day-to-day work as a Senior Software Developer will include:
- Sharing code ownership with the whole team through code reviews and pair programming;
- Contributing to the application development setting an example;
- Production of readable, self-documenting and testable open source code;
- Involvement in cross-platform concerns, fundamental architectural decisions and product development;
- Close cooperation with product and design team in order to create innovative features for Android;
- mentoring junior teammates;
- Identifying and reporting problems.
- More than 4 years of experience with Android and/or Scala;
- Knowledge of OOP and functional programming principles;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail both at the development stage and while working with the QA team;
- Continuous self-education to stay up-to-date with Android innovations;
- Problem-solving skills, as well as ability to collaborate both with engineers and with stakeholders;
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented approach to work.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Germany is one of the most advanced economies in the EU, that turns developer’s relocation to Berlin into a really great and unique experience. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center that always offers a variety of IT jobs, tech conferences and educational events to participate in. Many European and global market leaders like Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Twitter, Uber, Visa, Zendesk established their branches or offices in Berlin so it might be a perfect place for your innovation, education, and constant growth. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel.