Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company is working on the development of a financial service app that empowers people to make the most of their money while leading the way for socially conscious behavior. The application is built around multiple themes and offers various financially related services.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it's easy to miss out on them. This Vilnius-based team believes technology can help us spend less and save more. Their smart app helps find personalized saving opportunities and put more money into savings.
The company is on the lookout for a QA Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience who will be responsible for designing and implementing its QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework ready to deal with mobile application testing and a highly decoupled cloud-based microservices mesh.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Define, design and implement QA Automation and Performance Testing Frameworks
- Define automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes
- Participate in all phases of QA testing, including system (functional and non-functional), integration, regression, smoke, exploratory, performance, data verification, and acceptance testing
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective and coordinated
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios, including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement
- Design, build and execute automated test scripts for mobile applications based on software requirements and functional specifications
- Integrate QA automation within the CI/CD pipeline
- Work in an Agile cross-functional team
- Continuously learn and research to identify shortcomings and opportunities for test strategies
- Have fun with your team
What will help you succeed:
Being an expert in:
- Software quality (SQA) methodologies and practices
- One or more Test Automation Frameworks: Detox, Cypress, Appium, Robotium, Selenium, Cucumber
- All the phases of QA testing: system (functional and non-functional), integration, regression, smoke, exploratory, performance, data verification, and acceptance testing
Being experienced in:
- Mobile/Web Test automation
- Testing, defect reproducing, and tracing in a Distributed Environment
- Testing Strategies in Microservice Architecture
- GDPR best-practices for testing
- CI concepts
- Backend (APIs, Databases) and UI testing and automation required
- Security fundamentals; authentication, authorization, cryptography
- Event-driven architecture and technologies
- Automated CI/CD solutions (e.g. Jenkins)
- Cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
- Containerization and container orchestration technologies (preferably K8s)
Besides a competitive remuneration package, there's room for professional development and growth. The company offers a flexible and open working environment.
Because you will work in a small team that is closely aligned to the business, you'll get a lot of responsibility and opportunities and you will play an important role in growing the company. You'll be able to do many different things from the start and be creative in how you want to do your work. Within limits, you will also be able to choose how, when, and where you work your hours.