Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Rotterdam-based company is almost one of a kind; they offer a product that makes automated what had taken so much time and money some time ago. The team has developed an application that replaces marine travel agencies and has put all the necessary information in your browser or phone. This platform is easy to use even for a not very experienced user, with clear questions to fill in, saving a lot of time and reducing the chance to make a mistake.
The company is four years old but already boasts a growing list of clients around the globe.
The company is looking for an experienced Xamarin Developer with good knowledge of the Android platform. Their current tech stack includes C# of the latest version, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, MvvmCross, XUnit, Moq, OneSignal, Refit, and Auth0. For CI and app delivery, they use TeamCity, AppCenter, and FastLane.
As a Xamarin Developer, you will:
- Develop new business features and internal tools for the company's Xamarin Android project
- Take responsibility for feature development and delivery
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase
- Participate in the development of the design system
- Participate in design handoff sessions and code reviews
- Collaborate with English-speaking Design and IT team
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Xamarin.Android
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the Android platform and solid knowledge of C# .NET Standard
- Good understanding of cross-platform development specific
- Understanding of push notifications
- Knowing principals of CI pipelines and production publishing to Google Play
- Knowing AppStore publishing and the Apple app provisioning is a plus
- Self-management and good communication skills
- You strive to provide the best UX and force best practices & software design improvements