Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This rapidly growing, dynamic tech company was born out of an idea to crеаtе more project vаluе with less effort. With its cloud-based test automation tool, agile teams can deliver software (SAP and web apps) much faster. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam but has offices in Bucharest, Austin, and Mexico's third-largest city Monterrey.
The company is currently on the hunt for experienced QA Automation Engineers to join its team on a remote basis and help advance and maintain the quality of its products within a continuous delivery environment.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing test cases and scenarios in an agile environment based on functional and non-functional product requirements.
- Creating and maintaining functional and performance test automation scripts.
- Test data management/automation support.
- Test execution during the defined test cycles.
- Status reporting of different phases of the test process (requirements/test preparation/test execution).
- Conducting security testing and performance testing.
- Investigating product and environment issues in order to pinpoint the actual problem.
- Improving test practices on an ongoing basis.
A few line about the project you’ll work on
The company’s SaaS solution is comprised of a web application built with modern front-end technologies and leverages an enterprise-grade cloud architecture built on top of AWS managed services. You will be involved in modeling, designing, creating, and maintaining the core QA/testing framework aimed at ensuring this solution maintains the highest quality standards. Your role will also include supporting critical decisions when deploying product increments to production customers.
Technical skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Selenium, Katalon, Ranorex, Micro Focus UFT, or another functional test automation tool/solution.
- At least 3 years of experience with LoadRunner, Flood IO, or any other performance testing tool.
- Good grasp of DevOps practices
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Ability to understand both business and technical requirements.
- Ability to interpret test results and explain them to workmates and stakeholders with cоmpеlling rеpоrts and dаshbоаrds.
- Good grasp of software quality management, test processes, and best practices.
- Positive attitude, honesty, and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- You’re a proactive self-starter and have great problem-solving skills.
- You love working with people and being part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Cypress and JMeter.
- Experience testing rich web applications.
- Experience testing in a microservices architecture.
- Experience testing APIs.
- ISTQB certification.
- University degree in Computer Science/proven coding capabilities/interest in technology.
Please note that this is a remote position, hence relocation assistance is not offered.
A quick list of perks that come with this Senior QA Engineer job:
- An opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art testing solution that is already disrupting the enterprise market with customers like Heineken, Tommy Hilfiger, Ministry of Dutch Defense, and many more.
- A flexible work environment.
- Working in a multicultural environment with teammates from different nations (Russia, Scotland, India, Italy, Mexico, etc.).
- Professional development opportunities along with a very competitive salary package.
- 25 paid vacation days a year.