Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
An ambitious global tech company offers you the power to work and play in thrilling environments that best suit your skills. This company expands and ensures security solutions for digital platforms and assets across several industries, like media entertainment, payments and banking, automotive, etc. The company with more than 45 years of expertise in security has already protected more than five billion devices and apps. The company's understanding of piracy market and consumer data make it a client's trustworthy partner as well as a secure employer. Become part of a global community with a focus on collaboration, creativity and success!
Develop your personal and career opportunities with Software Engineer in Test (Python) job at a global company with offices in 20+ countries. Being part of a scrum team you will participate in evaluation and planning. Your duties will include:
- Test plans designing, preparation and implementation of auto test cases and document results;
- Building of test auto framework from scratch;
- Performing integration, functional and non-functional tests;
- Code analyzing and debugging;
- Continuously improving the test auto code.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field;
- Good experience programming in Python;
- Able to design and maintain test automation frameworks and test suites;
- Experience in cross-component and integrational testing;
- Understanding of how Java and PHP applications work, familiar with REST APIs testing;
- Experience with ActiveMQ, BPM systems, performance, capacity and GUI tests, documenting projects is a plus;
- Professional experience in fault-analysis and debugging;
- Understanding of agile methodology of software development;
- Knowledge of content preparation infrastructure and workflows is a plus Ideally an ISTQB certificate (or else we will get you certified);
- Proficient English communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Use your Automation QA Engineer opportunity with relocation. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Did you know that the Netherlands is one of the easiest countries to relocate to? You would need to wait only 2-3 weeks to see your visa application confirmed, that’s it! From there you can start your exciting journey to the new land. The Netherlands is the land where bicycles rule! Forget about cars and public transport. Jump on a bike and get to the office! You may visit Eindhoven, which situated near, a magnificent center of IT and high-tech in The Netherlands.There are also easily accessible rail and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.