Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
The company is on the lookout for a software engineer with C++11/14 practical experience. Besides general C++ development tasks, you will be specifically working on optimizing deep learning code for embedded platforms. In general, you will be responsible for building applications that will be used to process data from different data sources (Camera, Lidar, Sonar, GPS, etc.) and build (3D) mapping, localization, and navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments, like AGV navigation & handling.
You will be part of the team providing mapping, perception, and autonomy solutions to "things" in motion. Their current focus is on AGV navigation and handling. Providing navigation solutions for assets moving through dynamic outdoor and indoor environments.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software.
- Optimize deep learning code for embedded devices.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Ensure code quality by performing various tests on developed code.
- Process and modify data from different data sources (Cameras, Lidar sensors, Sonar sensors, GPS devices, etc.) to create various localization and mapping solutions
Qualifications & essentials
- An MSc or BSc degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation, and integration).
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning.
- Experience working with Python.
- Experience in object detection, segmentation, classification, and re-identification.
- Experience in TensorFlow/PyTorch with GPUs.
- Experience with CUDA programming and ONNX.
- Experience with parallel computing, especially TensorRT or similar.
- Expert knowledge of efficient algorithms.
- Minimum 3 years experience (in a corporate environment) working on software development using modern C++11/14.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Good knowledge of development tools such as CMake and Git.
- Advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as a development environment as well as an execution platform.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of C++17 and C++20.
- Experience working on software development in an embedded environment.
- Experience working with OpenCV.
- Experience working on Computer Vision topics.
- Experience with processing point cloud data.
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT) or similar.
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge in (LiDAR, Visual) SLAM, (AI) Object Detection, and related localization and mapping technologies.
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides flight ticket(s) to the Netherlands and relocation support, you can count on a relocation bonus of €2,500 from the hiring company.
If you go to the southern part of the Netherlands, you will soon find out that Eindhoven is a very big town with lots of interesting things to see and visit. Eindhoven is well known for its University which attracts students from all over the country. On coming to Eindhoven, you will have a chance to immerse yourself in the world of creativity and art. You'll find dozens of art places here worth visiting. In just 8 km away from Eindhoven, you will find a village Nuenen, vividly captured in the world masterpiece, created by Van Gogh. All museums here have got a long history so you will definitely love the place. Career-wise, Eindhoven is a town of job opportunities. Today it has become a big city with busy and well-developed infrastructure. Using public transport, you will be able to get to any part of the town and even to the neighboring cities.