Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
Your responsibilities will include design, implementation and maintenance of Deep Learning and Computer Vision based software, i.e. design, training and release of Deep Neural Products and related tools to customers. The key tasks you will perform will be:
- Design of deep neural networks according to the customer’s requirements;
- Following computer trends in the sphere of Computer Vision/Deep Learning;
- Evaluation of the latest technologies to be used in the map automation process;
- Development of prototypes that demonstrate the potential for map automation;
- Supporting the partnering business units with the integration of prototypes into a production environment;
- Clear and effective communication with the team.
- A university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science, Mathematics of Physics;
- Expertise in C++;
- Hands on experience with OpenCV;
- Background with Deep Learning;
- Good knowledge in the spheres of object detection, object segmentation and machine learning;
- Good skills with Linux, Windows, Visual Studio, CMake;
- High commitment to standards of quality;
- Upper-intermediate English, spoken and written.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Software Engineer C++ opportunity with relocation to the Netherlands as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Eindhoven is a magnificent center of IT and high-tech in The Netherlands. The city is bursting with energy, brainpower, innovation and opportunity. Career opportunities for Computer Vision Engineer position with relocation to the Netherlands in successful and prospering automotive navigation industry software provider are extremely promising!