Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
Upon undertaking Software Engineers C++ job with relocation to the Netherlands, you will join our R&D team of over 65 engineers, who work on the creation of cutting-edge software tools, which are used for further development of products for our customers and will report to our Project leader, Development Manager, and SW architect. The work environment is mostly Linux based, which give us freedom to use open source tooling. Your Software Engineer C++ position with relocation will give you opportunity to:
- Advance, validate and test your code;
- Develop and retain conversion, test and visualization tooling;
- Take active part in peer code reviews;
- Form and streamline SW documentation;
- Support our problem solving.
- Master`s/Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science (desirable);
- Excellent background of 4 years minimum in software development (design and execution);
- Mastery of Modern C++ and proven expertise in C++;
- Experience with STL/Boost is highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of algorithms;
- Embedded skills;
- Great grasp of Linux;
- Refined skills with database systems (relational and nonrelational);
- Proactive and practical mentality;
- Natural pragmatism, self-sufficiency, and original vision;
- Proficiency with English;
- Affinity with the idea of creating a roadmap for self-driving cars.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Software Engineer C++ opportunity with relocation to the Netherlands as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Eindhoven is a magnificent center of IT and high-tech in The Netherlands. The city is bursting with energy, brainpower, innovation and opportunity. Career opportunities for Software Engineer C++ position with relocation to the Netherlands in successful and prospering automotive navigation industry software provider are extremely promising! Company provides you with:
- One extra month’s salary annually;
- 25 vacation days, 5 compensation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Vast training opportunities;
- Pension and health insurance scheme;
- Innovative & multicultural environment;
- Relocation package and support with documents.