Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
Develop your career as a Software developer and a component team lead. There are 5 teams and each consists of 8 developers. Except following the scrum methodology, you will:
- Combine roles of lead and software developer;
- Be responsible for component sprint planning, prioritizing, clearing requirements;
- Coordinate with internal customers (project teams on priority and deadline);
- Use your time wisely in sprints finish with good quality;
- Follow processes and procedures as determined in the quality system;
- Deploying support to a team of processes and procedures.
- 5 years’ software development experience (design and implementation);
- 3+ years experience as a lead in a small (up to 8 people) dev team with SCRUM methods;
- Hands-on experience in Modern C++;
- University degree in Computer Engineering or related field (BSc, MSc);
- Expertise with Embedded;
- Excellent Linux skills;
- Expert knowledge of DB systems (relational and non-relational);
- Independent and creative ‘doer’;
- Solid written and communication English skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Software Engineer C++ opportunity with relocation to the Netherlands as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.
Eindhoven is a magnificent center of IT and high-tech in The Netherlands. The city is bursting with energy, brainpower, innovation and opportunity. Career opportunities for Software Engineer position with relocation to the Netherlands in successful and prospering automotive navigation industry software provider are extremely promising! The company provides you with:
- One extra month’s salary annually;
- 25 vacation days, 5 compensation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Vast training opportunities;
- Pension and health insurance scheme;
- Innovative & multicultural environment;
- Relocation package and support with documents.