Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This is a dynamically growing company, headquartered in The Hague, that creates safety solutions for oil, gas and petrochemical companies. They do all best to help the clients build the right knowledge about safety and protection, help them analyze all the risks and, in some way, teach them how to prevent accidents during the work process. Being a leading company in the Netherlands, they work with big clients, well-known in the whole world. Shell, BP, Axe, Qatar Petroleum are just a few examples of the clientele they work with. The company's team is multicultural, you may meet about 30 nationalities in the office. Feel free to become a part of it.
- Architect and build new features for our health and safety products
- Be a member of an Agile Software Development Team, working with processes such as Kanban or Scrum
- Work on technical stories such as multi-tenancy architecture or deployment systems
- Own parts of the technical system, create vision and coordinate their evolution
- Focus on code quality and manage its evolution
Why work with us:
- Because our product matters to people – it saves their health and their life
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because we support you as a leader of your own ideas and career choices, and as an innovator that dares to challenge the status quo
- Because we focus on growth. Yours. We have tools to grow yourself – mentorship, teams, meetups, conferences, trainings and hackathons
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humor
You will be working with:
- A software development team composed of software developers, QA engineers, Product Owners
- Project managers that run the delivery of projects
- Other teams such as teams that train the users
- Your very own Development Manager, that helps you grow and be effective as a professional
- Good knowledge of, and proven experience with: C#, .NET Framework 4.0+, SOLID
- Firm grasp of design patterns of SOLID, and experience using them in a commercial application
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing desirable
- Extensive experience with code quality – unit testing, TDD, coding standards, code review, automated testing concepts and defensive coding are essential
- Knowledge of HTTP and .NET HTTP frameworks – ASP.NET MVC, etc
- Knowledge of Linq and relational and non-relational data stores – MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Able to understand and write multi-threaded code
- Able to design logging, reporting, fail over systems
- Fluency in GIT, continuous integration (with Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.) and continuous deployment
- Good grasp of both technical and functional characteristics of software products, particularly in terms of scalability, performance, usability and quality
- Knowledge of concepts of scripting and automation
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation. And also the company covers 1st month living expenses and shipment.
Аpаrt frоm а сhаllengіng ІT jоb аnd а greаt number оf benefіts (suсh аs а соmpetіtіve sаlаrу, free соmpаnу lunсhes аnd ассess tо the gуm, etс.), we оffer уоu tо wоrk іn the heаrt оf Eurоpe. Іt wіll tаke уоu just 40 mіns tо get tо Pаrіs frоm the Netherlаnds, 45 mіns tо flу tо Lоndоn аnd аbоut 3 hоurs tо get tо Kоln bу trаіn. Dоesn’t іt sоund аttrасtіve? Trаvellіng sо fаr іs prоbаblу the оnlу саse when уоu hаve tо use publіс trаnspоrt there. Оtherwіse, уоu wоn’t fіnd а соuntrу іn the wоrld wіth suсh аmоunt оf bісусles. Theу аre everуwhere. Mоreоver, the Netherlаnds аre knоwn fоr the 30% rulіng, а benefісіаl tаx fасіlіtу fоr emplоуees whо аre reсruіted frоm аbrоаd. The company оffісe іs lосаted іn the Hаgue. Іt’s the thіrd lаrgest сіtу іn the Netherlаnds аnd Rоуаl resіdenсe, Legаl саpіtаl оf the Wоrld аnd hоme оf the dіverse соmmunіtу аnd beаutіful nаture, сulіnаrу аdventures аnd refіned museum сulture. Іt’s а trulу nісe plасe tо lіve іn thаt іs аlwауs оpen tо tаlented develоpers. Sо, seіze thіs mоment tо flоurіsh уоur саreer аs а C#/.NET Developer аnd enrісh уоur lіfe wіth endless оppоrtunіtіes!