Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company was established at 2009 in Rotterdam and now counts more than 120 partners. And this number keeps growing. Founded by ex-Erasmus students for students. This Dutch startup has raised over $6.2M and it is active in almost 300 cities and 50 different countries. This global platform is dedicated to helping people with their hоusіng needs. Talented employees from Holland, Germany, Spain are working in this tech company. Jump up this international job opportunity!
This company is looking for an experienced Data Architect with leading experience and desire to move to the Netherlands. If you want to lead the team, to become its part and its support in everyday tasks, if you want to make a contribution to their career growth - apply for this Lead Data Architect job with relocation to Rotterdam. While holding this leading position you are expected to share your opinion and ideas how to change and improve the current work in order to evolve. Your main responsibilities:
- Choosing and setting up the goals of the team and doing your best to achieve it quickly and in a quality manner;
- To work closely with other teams, leads and departments ensuring that they follow the best practises;
- Be responsible for the whole platform data architecture;
- Data pipelines organisation and managing;
- APIs monitoring and improving;
- Managing the services through CI/CD and in Kubernetes;
- Introducing new features which are data related, together with data scientists team.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related;
- Proficiency at data pipelines and microservice architecture maintenance and design;
- Good practical experience and great knowledge of at least one cloud service provider;
- At least 7 years of experience or relevant level of knowledge;
- Leading experience;
- Hands-on experience in data managing from platforms with huge amount of users is an advantage;
- Pragmatic and responsible leader with love and interest to new technologies and ability to think outside the box.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered as a fascinating place to live in and work. Rental of property is significantly lower here, that is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job there. The city is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.