Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company was established at 2009 in Rotterdam and now counts more than 120 partners. And this number keeps growing. Founded by ex-Erasmus students for students. This Dutch startup has raised over $6.2M and it is active in almost 300 cities and 50 different countries. This global platform is dedicated to helping people with their hоusіng needs. Talented employees from Holland, Germany, Spain are working in this tech company. Jump up this international job opportunity!
If you are ready to move to Rotterdam, if you can build data driven solutions, if you can take responsibility for improving the data tools and infrastructure, than keep reading. The company is looking for an experienced and talented Data Engineer with relocation to Rotterdam. As a Lead Data Engineer you will work with various data sets, such as revenue streams, user behaviour, dynamics of a marketplace to solve different problems related to data. By taking this position you will affect the whole industry. There will be other responsibilities of yours:
- Work on and offer various algorithms which can be used in different areas like fraud preventing, pricing, ranking and others;
- To work together with other stakeholders and engineers in order to choose which data should be collected, to create machine learning and common data infrastructure;
- To hold testing, and optimization for data quality improvement.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related (or superior self-taught background including practical experience at least 3 years);
- At least 3 years experience working at the relevant industry;
- Great practical experience working with NoSQL and SQL;
- Good experience with relational databases and data management (ETL);
- Experience working with Python or other scripting or data language;
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems operations and design;
- Ability to provide high automated testing, quality code and etc;
- Experience working in tech startup of high-growth is also a plus;
- Ability to easily join the team, fearless to share opinions and ideas.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered as a fascinating place to live in and work. Rental of property is significantly lower here, that is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job there. The city is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.