Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Rotterdam-based company is almost one of a kind; they offer a product that makes automated what had taken so much time and money some time ago. The team has developed an application that replaces marine travel agencies and has put all the necessary information in your browser or phone. This platform is easy to use even for a not very experienced user, with clear questions to fill in, saving a lot of time and reducing the chance to make a mistake.
The company is four years old but already boasts a growing list of clients around the globe.
As a Digital Designer, you will:
- Design new or improve existing features based on research and business requirements
- Maintain and improve a visual identity
- Use a highly advanced design system for rapid prototyping
- Work on visual content that will be used in apps and/or social channels
- Design for native mobile apps and web apps for both external and internal products
- 3+ years of UI design experience, preferably at a product or agency company
- Advanced Figma skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience with designing for native apps and web
- Great communication skills (fluent English)
- Experience working with design systems
- Motion design experience
- Illustration skills
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs. You can also count on a signing bonus of one month's salary.
Note: Relocation is possible after 3 months of remote working.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered a fascinating place to work and live in. Rent is cheaper than in Amsterdam, which is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job in this city. Rotterdam is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically "at the end of the street." What's more, the Netherlands is known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.