Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Being on the market for over 50 years, this company is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. It is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. The company boasts a team of 270,000 professionals in almost 50 countries and is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Your challenge as an Azure DevOps Engineer:
The company's customers are increasingly building, consuming, and integrating API to create new innovative services. For example, a new payment option, e-commerce integration, fintech or crowdfunding platform. Together with your DevOps team full of tech enthusiasts, you will help its customers through the complete development cycle. From designing, developing, prototyping, and writing interface specifications to implementing, debugging, rewriting, revising, and testing codes. For this, you will have all the knowledge of Azure and use the Azure development tools.
What exactly do you do?
- You communicate with client and product management to find out and understand all requirements
- You help shape the product strategy, define product features, refine system architecture, and choose the right workflow
- You develop innovative solutions that make our clients truly happy
- Together with your team, you will complete complex technical assignments
- You guide junior developers through difficult issues
- And you regularly perform code evaluations
It's safe to say that you're a jack of all trades. No aspect of development is unfamiliar to you and you are also completely up to date on operational matters. It is this combination that makes you at your best. You like to share your knowledge with others and help them develop into true professionals. What else?
- You have a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in, for example, Computer Science.
- You have worked in the DevOps field for at least 4 years.
- You have at least one Azure certificate and one Scrum certificate.
- You have experience with NodeJS, Angular, React, or .NET and you can develop complex Azure services, SOAP and REST APIs.
- You are familiar with CI/CD and secure coding methods.
- And experience with serverless computing like Azure Function is needed.
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides work visa sponsorship, the hiring company will take on the cost of your flight ticket(s).
A large organization with a great work atmosphere and where people really matter. You will be working on challenging projects and with the latest technologies for large national and international organizations. Besides the hard work, the team regularly goes out for a drink or dinner, not to mention fun activities organized several times a year. What else can you expect?
- An immediate permanent contract with an appropriate salary
- A laptop, SIM card, and connectivity allowance so you can work anywhere
- A pension contribution, with the possibility to also contribute
- 26 vacation days and vacation pay
- And an allowance for your travel expenses. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car, NS Business card or both
Note: The same role is also open in Brussels, Belgium.