Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The platform for digital prepaid credit for yourself or someone else in a fast, safe & simple way. The company operates in over 150 markets around the world, processing millions of online transactions, and is rapidly growing. Connecting the services of leading global brands with consumers.
We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer with extensive knowledge of AWS, to help build, influence, and lead our underlying platform and infrastructure to scale and meet customer needs over the coming years.
- Focus and engage with our internal customers, working with our development teams to identify improvements to our platform. You’ll help build tools with them in mind, enabling developer productivity.
- Ensure that our platform and infrastructure is available and scalable for the future.
- Reduce toil by automating manual ops work.
- Enable and empower our teams to own and support their services in production.
- Coach engineers in good cloud patterns and practices. Offer feedback and direction.
- You are on call for the cloud services that we provide.
- Work with your manager on developing your skills. Identify and follow through on any areas of growth and training needs for yourself.
- Experience and understanding of AWS. You’ll have helped design and build scalable cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of Infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- You’ll have coding skills - you may have been a developer in a previous role.
- Solid understanding of networking in VPCs
- Operations experience, leaning on data, monitoring and alerting to effectively address and learn from production incidents.
- An agile/lean mindset. You’ll have worked in a customer focussed and product-oriented team. You are data-driven.
- Great knowledge of a distributed VCS (such as Git), and building and designing reliable CI/CD pipelines that reduce time to production.
- Managing 3rd party vendors. You’ll also have been involved in the decision to build or buy.
Our Tech Stack:
- Languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Typescript
- DB & Data Exchange: MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD & Cloud Operations: Github (repos), Gitlab (pipelines), AWS, Docker
- Automation: QA Wolf, Robot Framework, Selenium
- Tools: Newrelic, Grafana, ELK, Sentry
- Comms: Atlassian / Google Workplace / Slack
You don’t just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why relocation assistance is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your work-abroad journey.
What we offer:
- 30 days vacation, good compensation & pension contributions
- Choice of a Macbook Pro (13” or 15”) or a PC
- An international English speaking office & free Dutch courses to help out with daily Dutch life
- Free lunch & snacks with veggie & vegan options
- Weekly bootcamps, yoga & Friday drinks
- Regular parties & celebrations (online during Covid-19 restrictions)