Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This platform is one of the world’s leading “EdTech” companies. They have developed training programs for 2,000+ international client businesses in 14 countries. They are continuously expanding their catalog of content, their platform’s capabilities and global presence into more countries.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Designing and building large-scale distributed systems across multiple zones with 24x7 availability. You empower our users with high availability, low latency and stellar performance to stream large volumes of educational video material. Working at scale, applying a commitment to engineering excellence and sharing your passion, insights and techniques is what we expect from you.
- Re-platform our system and implement modern best practices for DevOps and infrastructure architecture
- Bringing your own insights into what a distributed cloud architecture should look like in 2022
- Influence the adoption of new technologies and directly impact the platform team’s practices and standards
- Bringing fresh ideas and demonstrating a unique and informed point of view
- Developing real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
Why you’re perfect for this job:
- AWS or GCP
- Strong Linux. You love the command line!
- You swear by Infrastructure as Code
Nice to have:
- Distributed MSA / MACH framework systems
- Obsession with automation, monitoring and continuous optimisation
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs and apartment search assistance.
The company offers:
- A very good salary;
- A flexible, hybrid way of working;
- A greenfield technical landscape with lots of autonomy;
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment;
- No non-technical management;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing Tech department in a fast-growing company;
- Work that doesn’t feel like work;
- M1 MacBook Pro with all equipment you need for a productive, efficient and healthy home working setup;
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- Collective pension scheme - paying 2/3 of the premium;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven;
- And, of course, unlimited access to all their online training courses and any external training courses that help you develop.