Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company was established at 2009 in Rotterdam and now counts more than 120 partners. And this number keeps growing. Founded by ex-Erasmus students for students. This Dutch startup has raised over $6.2M and it is active in almost 300 cities and 50 different countries. This global platform is dedicated to helping people with their hоusіng needs. Talented employees from Holland, Germany, Spain are working in this tech company. Jump up this international job opportunity!
This software developer job is for an initiative and independent thinking people. You will work to ensure customer satisfaction with a dashing multicultural team. At this challenging full-time job, you’ll work with React.js, Redux, SASS, Webpack, etc.
- At least 3+ years experience as a front-end developer, 1,5+ years with React.js;
- Have the potential to find fresh and easy settlement which is simply implemented;
- Computer Science or similar Bachelor/Master degree;
- Online markets, service providers, and API development skills;
- Have a keen acquaintance with solving complex issues in bounded domain;
- Expertise with Git;
- Technical knowledge of (web) user interface design and development;
- Prior experience with one’s own startup or team leading is appreciated;
- International experience is appreciated;
- Having had a progress and a curve in the career development is absolutely vital;
- Experience with Golang is desirable;
- Fluent English along with excellent communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered as a fascinating place to live in and work. Rental of property is significantly lower here, that is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job there. The city is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.