Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is an online broker, which allows traders to manage their deals in a modern and convenient way. Since the inception about 10 years ago, it has expanded all across Europe and now operates in 18 countries. More than 400,000 investors have already joined the network, getting access to 50 exchanges in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. The online-only approach significantly reduces investors’ expenses, allowing them to buy stocks at wholesale prices.
The company is on the lookout for a Frontend Developer to strengthen its Chapter of creative TypeScript professionals at the Amsterdam office.
Developing software in-house has resulted in creative and efficient solutions for its clients' experience and allows the company to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment. The company has adopted the Agile way of working in squads, and you will join one immediately after starting. Your tasks will have you face a wide variety of challenges but your efforts will be used daily by either your colleagues in the back office or one of the customers.
What do you do all day?
- You consume APIs for breakfast.
- You make stuff that is used by tons of people around the world.
- You love showing what you and your squad have created every sprint.
- You coach your front-end buddies in being better, stronger, faster.
- You improve coding standards, developer tools, and everything else a great developer needs.
What do you know?
- Software Engineering. Creating great software is more than writing code, and you know the difference.
- React. You don't need to build everything by hand.
- Modern Web apps. Web Workers just Work.
- CSS... Well!
- TypeScript. We like our types static, thank you.
- Agile. The how to build great products kind.
You may be overheard saying things like
- I'm lazy... I hate manual steps for testing, building, deploying.
- Squad performance is what matters.
- Bugs are inevitable, but I take them personally.
- Production support starts with me.
- I fix things when they're broken, and if nothing is broken, I improve things.
You stand out if you know
- High-Load handling.
- Fetch and Cache API.
- Microservices architecture.
- Put or Call, Long or Short.
The big print
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Fluency in English.
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship and flight tickets, the hiring company will provide you with onsite support.
This is on the table
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus, if things go well.
- Personal development focus and support.
- Career development at a fast-growing FinTech company.
- Education and training budget.
- 30 paid leave days.
- Lunch and fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Modern and friendly work environment in a top location.
- Company laptop.
- Mobility options.
- Work from home multiple days per week.
- Pension scheme.