Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Rotterdam-based company is almost one of a kind; they offer a product that makes automated what had taken so much time and money some time ago. The team has developed an application that replaces marine travel agencies and has put all the necessary information in your browser or phone. This platform is easy to use even for a not very experienced user, with clear questions to fill in, saving a lot of time and reducing the chance to make a mistake.
The company is four years old but already boasts a growing list of clients around the globe.
Due to expansion, the company is on the hunt for a Frontend Developer with hands-on knowledge of React to join the team in building a fresh look on corporate air travel. The company's current frontend tech stack includes React, Redux, TypeScript, redux-saga, and Styled Components.
As a Frontend Developer, you will:
- Develop new business features and internal tools
- Take responsibility for feature development and delivery
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Participate in the development of the design system
- Participate in design handoff sessions and code reviews
- Help junior front-end developers to grow
- Collaborate with English-speaking IT team
- Overall 4+ years of experience in web software development
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, and so on)
- Self-management and good communication skills
- You strive to provide best UX, force best practices, and software design improvements