Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in the Netherlands in 2010. Today, it is a leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 150,000 charging points across more than 70 countries, they help businesses and cities contribute to a future where everyday transport is emission-free.
The company is looking for frontend engineers who can help build a fast and robust platform that provides an accessible experience to its users and works on devices of any size.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be part of the Cloud & Mobile Engineering (CME) department – an international technology department consisting of around 12 software teams that work on maintaining and expanding the platform.
You will work from the office in Amsterdam and report to the Frontend Development Lead.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with UX and design colleagues, product managers, and your fellow engineers to create and release valuable new features
- Write client-side, well-designed, testable & efficient code by using software development best-practices
- Use and develop a design system to ensure a consistent experience across multiple UIs
- Participate in the development and evolution of the architecture
- The company is currently in the process of migrating its largest UI from Angular to Vue.js, and they could use your insights
- Discuss the latest best practices, standards, and technologies and how those relate to the platform in the Front End Chapter
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in front-end software development
- You know what it takes to build a modern JS web application
- You have experience with front-end unit testing frameworks
- You have experience working in an Agile software team
- You have good English communication skills, and you enjoy working collaboratively
- You are passionate about front-end development that results in a great user experience on devices of any size
- You have a problem-solving mindset, are hungry to learn, and like to keep improving yourself
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, you can count on a €2,000 relocation bonus from the hiring company.
- Competitive salary
- The yearly budget for professional growth and access to educational platforms
- Holiday Swap (2 days) and Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (including post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
- Help with relocation if joining from outside of the Netherlands
- Opportunity to work for a truly global and multicultural team
- Great people, amazing products, and plenty of room to grow professionally