Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This rapidly growing, dynamic tech company was born out of an idea to crеаtе more project vаluе with less effort. With its cloud-based test automation tool, agile teams can deliver software (SAP and web apps) much faster. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam but has offices in Bucharest, Austin, and Mexico's third-largest city Monterrey.
The company is currently on the hunt for an innovation-driven, solution-focused Senior Front End Engineer with strong VueJS skills to join one of its customers, a flourishing global cloud services firm located in Amsterdam, and play a vital part in the development of its revolutionary Quality Management and Test Automation platform. Could it be you?
This Senior Front End Engineer (Remote) job involves:
- Working on complex, challenging projects for leading global companies.
- Designing, building, installing, and configuring new modules, enhancements, or products, as well as supporting existing implementations.
The tech stack used includes:
- Cloud services like Amazon S3, Amazon SQS, AWS Cognito, and ActiveMQ
- AWS cloud infrastructure (Serverless Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker)
- Terraform for IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- DevOps, GitLab CI
- 5 yrs of experience as a Front End Engineer.
- Excellent Vue.js skills.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs.
- Proficiency with Git (or similar).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Experience developing beautiful web interfaces.
- Hands-on knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI.
- Understanding of automated testing and unit testing.
- Hands-on knowledge of BDD/TDD.
- Experience working with CI/CD tooling and continuous delivery pipelines.
- University degree in IT or a related field.
- Knowledge of any other European language, in addition to English.
Please note that this is a remote position, hence relocation assistance is not offered.