Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is the leading global provider of games and e-sports market intelligence. It helps some of the world’s largest entertainment, technology, and media businesses target their audience, track competitors, spot opportunities, and make strategic and financial decisions. In 2008, the company launched its flagship product – a platform that offers a deep dive into the global games market. Today, it is the most comprehensive data platform in the market, providing clients insights into the playing, viewing, and social behavior of gamers across more than a dozen data sources.
The company is on the lookout for a senior-level React Frontend Developer to join its Amsterdam team in building a new platform.
- Writing SOLID code;
- Participating in all aspects of our sprints – planning, refinement, etc.;
- Contributing towards frontend architecture and design. As a senior developer, you will play a role in guiding the team in picking the right frontend technology stack;
- Taking ownership of feature development, and working together with stakeholders, design, and other engineers to build features that delight our users;
- Mentoring peers and junior developers;
- Take the initiative to address technical debt. Spot opportunities to improve on the status quo.
- 8+ years of experience. Preference will be given to candidates that have previously worked on data analytics platforms;
- A demonstrably strong understanding of frontend development in ReactJS;
- Motivated and take a keen interest in continued self-improvement;
- An appreciation for the entire software development lifecycle;
- The desire to build frontends that meet end users' needs;
- Experience with data visualization;
- Excellent self-starter who can collaborate with others in a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team.
- REST APIs
- Other experience that is highly desirable; TypeScript, Mobile, and Accessibility.
These are some of the technologies you will work with.
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides work visa assistance, flight tickets and rental deposit coverage, you can count on a relocation bonus from the hiring company.
- Working with 90+ of the most talented people in the business totaling 30 different nationalities;
- A company culture that has diversity and inclusion at its core;
- Excellent secondary benefits including pension, well-being initiatives, and 25 paid vacation days per year;
- The ability to work directly with industry leaders helping to shape the future of games, hardware, media, and tech;
- A job that allows you to develop your own skills and further shape your career, providing a great platform for building an external profile;
- A continuous flow of social events initiated by our company and individual colleagues;
- An annual training budget.