Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Our company is a new word in the world of finance on a global scale. With release of our apps, the financial market has become much more than just a dull and faceless platform with simple digits. All our consumers have got an opportunity to enjoy fun and exciting world of stock exchange, even if their trading experience is very little. By now we’ve already released quite a number of wonderful apps that can make your day much more interesting.
Get ready to become part of a dedicated experienced team! Joining this company, you have a chance to work with the smartest dev team in the market, and this is a chance not to be missed. As one of them, your duties will include:
- Creating and maintenance of a solid, scalable and reliable back-end;
- Designing, building and maintenance of a rapidly growing system;
- Working with an actor-based framework;
- Thinking, planning and execution of product deployment;
- Making decisions that will influence user experience.
- Proficiency with Java proven with 5+ years of experience;
- Strong object-oriented design skills;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns;
- Working knowledge of Spring is a must;
- Hands-on DevOps experience;
- Experience with puppet, messaging systems and Elasticsearch is a plus;
- Proven experience of building scalable systems.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
If you've never been to Amsterdam before, it’s your chance! You will not just visit this amazing European city, but also stay there, work and live. Did you know that the Netherlands is one of the easiest countries to relocate to? You would need to wait only 2-3 weeks to see your visa application confirmed, that’s it! From there you can start your exciting journey to the new land. Amsterdam is the city where bicycles rule! Forget about cars and public transport. Jump on a bike and get to the office! If you are planning to relocate with your kids, you may be interested to find out that they use a waiting list to register a child. The expected period varies a lot, hence it would be sensible to think about it way beforehand. As jobs concerned, the Netherlands welcomes talented and qualified migrants! Your employer can grant you a tax advantage, 30% reimbursement ruling.