Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This platform is one of the world’s leading “EdTech” companies. They have developed training programs for 2,000+ international client businesses in 14 countries. They are continuously expanding their catalog of content, their platform’s capabilities and global presence into more countries.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Very interesting engineering stuff! Working at scale, applying a commitment to engineering excellence and sharing your passion, insights and techniques is what we expect from you.
- Participate in an incremental transition to a microservices architecture
- Implement large distributed systems at scale
- Being aware of the best practices, potential pitfalls and common design patterns in a microservices architecture environment
- Being architecturally exposed to systems styled in an Event Sourcing pattern.
Why you’re perfect for this job:
- You master C#, Java or Kotlin
- You've dealt with a microservices architecture
Nice to have:
- Event Sourcing
- Functional programming exposure
- Spring, Micronaut, Vert.x or Quarkus (for Java engineers)
- API architecture
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs and apartment search assistance.
The company offers:
- A very good salary;
- A flexible, hybrid way of working;
- A greenfield technical landscape with lots of autonomy;
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment;
- No non-technical management;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing Tech department in a fast-growing company;
- Work that doesn’t feel like work;
- M1 MacBook Pro with all equipment you need for a productive, efficient and healthy home working setup;
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- Collective pension scheme - paying 2/3 of the premium;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven;
- And, of course, unlimited access to all their online training courses and any external training courses that help you develop.