Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This startup was started in Amsterdam in 2017 and has since grown into a 50-people strong software consulting company operating in three European countries. The company boasts a team of highly-skilled, emotionally intelligent software engineers from all over the globe. To date, they have successfully delivered several major projects for companies within the financial services sector and beyond.
The company is on the lookout for a Mid/Senior Level Software Engineer with Java back-end experience and solid front-end coding skills to join their Brussels-based team on a full-time basis. In this Full Stack Developer role, you will have the opportunity to put your programming skills and passion towards building innovative solutions for large banks and insurers. You will also have the opportunity to learn and explore new technologies, speak at conferences, and play a role in building the company.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Passion for back-end coding + solid Java (Spring Boot) skills
- Experience with front-end technologies like HTML/CSS, Angular, React, and/or VueJS
- You care deeply about development best practices (e.g. BDD) and take pride in delivering qualitative and maintainable software
- Ability to design solutions based on IT architecture best practices and align effortlessly with business or other stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps
- Familiarity with container orchestration
- Knowledge of Dutch or French
You don’t just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and relocation as smooth as possible. That’s relocation assistance is a vital part of our support as an IT recruitment agency in ‘work abroad’ journey.
What will you get in return?
- A very competitive salary package with interesting and fancy benefits.
- A unique environment with energetic culture and a start-up mindset. Trips, meetups, you name it!
Important note: Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, the role is currently open to candidates from within the EU.