Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is an online broker, which allows traders to manage their deals in a modern and convenient way. Since the inception about 10 years ago, it has expanded all across Europe and now operates in 18 countries. More than 400,000 investors have already joined the network, getting access to 50 exchanges in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. The online-only approach significantly reduces investors’ expenses, allowing them to buy stocks at wholesale prices.
The company is on the lookout for a Java Developer to strengthen its Chapter of ambitious Java professionals at the Amsterdam office.
Developing software in-house has resulted in creative and efficient solutions for its clients' experience and allows the company to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment. The company has adopted working in squads, and you will join one immediately after starting. Your tasks will have you face a wide variety of challenges as all departments of the company heavily rely on the tools you provide, giving you the opportunity to become an invaluable part of the organization.
What do you do all day?
- First of all: you code the heck out of everything!
- You help other people in your squad to become better
- You proudly show what your squad and you have created every sprint
- You improve coding standards, developer tools, and everything else a great developer needs
What do you know?
- Software Engineering. Creating great software is more than writing code, and you know the difference.
- Java. It’s great that you like coffee too.
- Spring Boot. Why wait?
- Kafka. When you throw a party, that’s how you send the invites.
- Microservices architecture. Build for scale.
- Agile. The how to build great products kind.
You may be overheard saying things like
- I hate manual steps for testing, building, deploying
- Team performance is what matters
- Bugs are a natural byproduct of development, but I take them personally
- Production support starts with me
- I fix things when they're broken, and if nothing is broken, I improve things
You stand out if you know
- Put or Call, Long or Short
The big print
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum eight years Java development experience
- Fluency in English
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship and flight tickets, the hiring company will provide you with onsite support.
This is on the table
- Competitive salary
- Bonus, if things go well
- Personal development focus and support
- Career development in a fast-growing FinTech company
- Education and training budget
- 30 paid leave days
- Lunch and fresh fruit in the office every day
- Modern and friendly work environment in a top location
- Company laptop
- Mobility options
- Work from home multiple days per week