Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Meet the leading software and consultancy company involved in determining investment costs for a wide range of industrial projects. We work for different industries, both national and international, to provide them with the information about their investments and profitability of their projects. To meet this aim, we build software that meets the latest technological developments.
We offer an opportunity to join a highly innovative company and develop a unique software solution. As a Senior/Lead Java Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of technically advanced software;
- Working within a multidisciplinary team;
- Mentoring other developers;
- Software improvement initiation;
- Determination of added value of the new technologies for the product.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science;
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering on various projects;
- Solid knowledge of J2EE stack, webservices, microservices;
- Solid knowledge of distributed systems (Hazelcast, Infinispan);
- Understanding of performance optimization;
- Outstanding framework/technology skills (NoSQL databases, JMS);
- Knowledge of software architecture (Architecture oriented to services, REST);
- Understanding of agile methodologies (Lean, RUP);
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Experience with app servers (Tomcat, SpringSource tc, GlassFish, IBM’s, WebSphere 6);
- Experience with Swing would be a plus;
- Passion for new technologies;
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered as a fascinating place to live in and work. Rental of property is significantly lower here, that is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job there. The city is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.