Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded back in 2010 with a mission to bring personalized learning to the world. Now, it boasts the fastest-growing learning platform in Europe, used by over 250 organizations and more than 500,000 employees daily. The team strives to help organizations unlock the full potential of their employees, facilitate retaining and transferring knowledge within organizations, and help smooth the transition for new employees in their job and existing employees in new functions.
Do you want to help people reach their full potential? Would you love to work on a product in an inspiring environment that prioritizes personal and professional development? Then this (Senior) Product Manager job in Amsterdam could be just for you!
The company's Product Team consists of a handful of passionate Product Managers, led by a co-founder and CPO. The team works closely together with designers, developers, and QA engineers to perfect a Product Vision and continuously improves processes to make the organization and the product better - every day.
They are big proponents of modern product development and aim to be an outcome-driven product organization. Through continuous user and data research, you will gather ideas, identify issues, and propose solutions. You will write product pitches for valuable new features or updates and bring those ideas to life with the product team. At monthly release demos, you will present the results of the product team's work to your workmates. After the release, you will keep a close eye on how users react to your brand new features, and you will take note of potential areas for improvement.
- Regularly setup and participate in user interviews to get a deep qualitative understanding
- Analyze user data to uncover strategy and opportunities for growth
- Research and collaborate on the Product Strategy for your scope
- Shape strategic product pitches to be presented to our key stakeholders
- Guide the product team during the design and development process
- Setup and monitor success metrics for new product features, come up with hypotheses for iteration
- Propose improvements to the team and the product organization
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholders to elicit, clarify and prioritize requirements, but also to just build a strong relationship
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a software company
- Leadership skills to guide and organize others - whether they are working in the same office or remotely
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal & written English
- Strategic and critical thinking paired with mental flexibility and openness
- Ability to work independently
- You're passionate about design and usability
- Basic SQL knowledge to investigate data
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That's why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
What you will get:
- A good salary based on your skills and experience
- A vibrant and fun working environment in a fast-growing, ambitious scale-up
- A hybrid remote working model (Friday's in the office, the rest are optional)
- Opportunities to invest in your personal development
- A pension scheme
- A quarterly team outing (you and your team decide where and what)
- Access to the office gym (Amsterdam-based)
- Working with passionate people who really care about doing great work!