Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The platform for digital prepaid credit for yourself or someone else in a fast, safe & simple way. The company operates in over 150 markets around the world, processing millions of online transactions, and is rapidly growing. Connecting the services of leading global brands with consumers.
We’re looking for a Security Engineer with deep knowledge of secure engineering practices and agile delivery. Do you have extensive experience building software in cloud environments? You’ll help our engineering teams build secure and reliable software as we grow over the coming years.
- Provide guidance and coaching to our development teams to help us build products with security in mind.
- Review architecture, software design and code to identify potential security issues.
- Perform penetration testing against our web, mobile and infrastructure services.
- Embed and automate security related compliance and infrastructure as part of the development lifecycle
- Lead the identification and remediation of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Ensure that all auditing and compliance requirements are met.
- Work with your manager on developing your skills. Identify and follow through on any areas of growth and training needs for yourself.
- Good understanding of security in public cloud environments (such as AWS)
- Deep understanding of application security vulnerabilities and secure application development practices
- Experience in building compliance and security automation as part of CI/CD pipelines
- You’ll have some experience writing code with modern frameworks and languages (such as Python, Node.js)
- Taken the lead on penetration testing and risk assessments
- Worked in a product-led organization, in an agile/lean environment.
Our Tech Stack:
- Languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Typescript
- DB & Data Exchange: MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD & Cloud Operations: Github (repos), Gitlab (pipelines), AWS, Docker
- Automation: QA Wolf, Robot Framework, Selenium
- Tools: Newrelic, Grafana, ELK, Sentry
- Comms: Atlassian / Google Workplace / Slack
You don’t just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger—the team of awesome techies, the community where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why relocation assistance is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your work-abroad journey.
What we offer:
- 30 days vacation, good compensation & pension contributions
- Choice of a Macbook Pro (13” or 15”) or a PC
- An international English speaking office & free Dutch courses to help out with daily Dutch life
- Free lunch & snacks with veggie & vegan options
- Weekly bootcamps, yoga & Friday drinks
- Regular parties & celebrations (online during Covid-19 restrictions)