Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Being on the market for over 50 years, this company is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. It is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. The company boasts a team of 270,000 professionals in almost 50 countries and is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
- Certified in Azure concepts and basic infrastructure knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Azure products and capabilities and implementation of them
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding cloud architecture for both infrastructure and applications using cloud-native patterns and topologies
- Can translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Able to provide cloud workload advice and training to the DevOps teams.
- Create high-level application designs (both IaaS and PaaS)
- Proven Azure hands-on experience in the DevOps (infra) area of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services
- Profound experience with ARM templates and PowerShell
- Practical experience with CI/CD
- Experience in the orchestration of application infrastructure through code
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Experience with working in DevOps Teams
- Experienced with customer engagement from a modern Cloud infrastructure perspective a pre
- Profound experience with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps is a pre
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Service-oriented with a growth mind-set
- Is willing to learn innovative technologies
- Shares his/her knowledge in the team and organization
- Is a sparring partner on tech topics
- Security minded
- Organisational sensitivity
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides work visa sponsorship, the hiring company will take on the cost of your flight ticket(s).
A large organization with a great work atmosphere and where people really matter. You will be working on challenging projects and with the latest technologies for large national and international organizations. Besides the hard work, the team regularly goes out for a drink or dinner, not to mention fun activities organized several times a year. What else can you expect?
- An immediate permanent contract with an appropriate salary
- A laptop, SIM card, and connectivity allowance so you can work anywhere
- A pension contribution, with the possibility to also contribute
- 26 vacation days and vacation pay
- And an allowance for your travel expenses. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car, NS Business card or both
Note: The same role is also open in Brussels, Belgium.