Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The fast-growing company was founded in The Netherlands in 2010. Today it is a well-known producer and supplier at the market for electric vehicles. This tech company has a strong multicultural team across the globe. The offices are situated in The Netherlands, France, England and The USA. The uncompromising quality and durability of product bring the growth and success to the company. As well as passion and commitment of a team. Now the company is a leader in the market for electric vehicles. They have already released more than 38.000 charging stations around the world. The main idea of the company is to protect the environment, not just by releasing the green product. They put all efforts to use the best green practice in the production process.
Your daily responsibilities will include the 3rd line support and testing of the products. Also, you will develop new company’s firmware for electronics within multiple projects and collaborate with a product owner firmware. What else you will do:
- Providing of technical development of the 2nd line;
- Providing product’s registration, feedback and support;
- Conducting deep analysis of (technical) queries;
- Requests responding and technical information providing to internal staff;
- Support and guide in dev issues;
- Testing and releases of electronics setup and firmware;
- Customer’s documentation support;
- Control firmware issues and questions.
- University degree in technical field (minimum BSc);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant background within the embedded systems development environment;
- Prior experience with successful firmware delivery for commercial systems/consumer products;
- Experience with the support of electric vehicles;
- Extensive knowledge of embedded systems, firmware and software;
- Microchip development skills;
- Great comprehension of data encryption and security principles;
- Proficiency in M2M communication standards and platforms;
- Knowledge of electronics standards and principles would be appreciated;
- Embedded C skills;
- Experience in project management;
- English verbal and written communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Your Development Engineer opportunity with relocation to the city of surprises - Amsterdam. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Amsterdam is widely known as one of the greatest cities in the world. Every part of the city has its` own unique features and charm. Over the past 10 years, Amsterdam was promoted as a strong region for business and IT culture. It's a cradle of thriving tech and ICT industry. The IT professionals may enjoy the high quality of life and great atmosphere for self-development. It’s a good career opportunity for Development engineer. At the same time, Amsterdam has one of the lowest costs of living among European capitals. Highly skilled foreigners come to the Netherlands for work, a major fiscal benefit is the 30% ruling tax advantage. In addition, the city is easily accessible with fantastic air, rail and road links. There are excellent high-speed rail services connecting Amsterdam to various cities. So, the rest of Europe is practically at the end of the street. Amsterdam is the city of opportunities. You have to be ready when it presents itself.