Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The fast-growing company was founded in The Netherlands in 2010. Today it is a well-known producer and supplier at the market for electric vehicles. This tech company has a strong multicultural team across the globe. The offices are situated in The Netherlands, France, England and The USA. The uncompromising quality and durability of product bring the growth and success to the company. As well as passion and commitment of a team. Now the company is a leader in the market for electric vehicles. They have already released more than 38.000 charging stations around the world. The main idea of the company is to protect the environment, not just by releasing the green product. They put all efforts to use the best green practice in the production process.
Global vehicle's market leader is looking for Middle and Senior Development Engineer in Power Electronics. You will lead the process of next generation AC/DC based charging solutions with a focus on power electronics. You will face AC/DC, DC/DC charging, wireless charging and V2X solutions. Your daily duties will include:
- Providing of technical development of the 2nd line;
- Providing product’s registration, feedback and support;
- Conducting deep analysis of (technical) queries;
- Requests responding and technical information providing to internal staff;
- Support and guide in dev issues;
- Testing and releases of electronics setup and firmware;
- Control firmware issues and questions;
- Start-up and be team-lead in development/improvement processes;
- Work on development of documentation (system) related to products and certification;
- Lead the Power Electronics development team;
- Collaboration with Product Management in product and technology roadmap.
- University degree in technical field (minimum Masters);
- Minimum 7 years of relevant background within the power electronics development;
- Experience with the support of electric vehicles or other electrical industry;
- Proficiency in AC/DC Power electronics and wireless charging systems;
- PCB electronics & magnetical component design skills;
- Great comprehension of hardware design of communication layers;
- Knowledge of electronics standards and certification;
- Prior experience with analysis programs (Matlab, Simulink);
- Strong skills in 3D design packages (Altium);
- Experience in project management;
- English verbal and written communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Your Development Engineer opportunity with relocation to the city of surprises - Amsterdam. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Amsterdam is widely known as one of the greatest cities in the world. Every part of the city has its` own unique features and charm. Over the past 10 years, Amsterdam was promoted as a strong region for business and IT culture. It's a cradle of thriving tech and ICT industry. The IT professionals may enjoy the high quality of life and great atmosphere for self-development. It’s a good career opportunity for Development engineer. At the same time, Amsterdam has one of the lowest costs of living among European capitals. Highly skilled foreigners come to the Netherlands for work, a major fiscal benefit is the 30% ruling tax advantage. In addition, the city is easily accessible with fantastic air, rail and road links. There are excellent high-speed rail services connecting Amsterdam to various cities. So, the rest of Europe is practically at the end of the street. Amsterdam is the city of opportunities. You have to be ready when it presents itself.