Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Being on the market for over 50 years, this company is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. It is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. The company boasts a team of 270,000 professionals in almost 50 countries and is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
As a digital architect, you will provide the end-to-end ownership of digital solutions delivered to meet requirements, delivering the architecture required to realize both functional and non-functional capabilities that aligns with the overall architecture. You will embrace modern cloud-native concepts, agile, DevOps delivery, and the use of enterprise cloud platforms and you ensure alignment to security architecture and correct consideration of cyber security.
Want to be part of building a sustainable digital future for the biggest banks and insurance companies in the Netherlands? Apply today!
What makes you a good fit for this opportunity?
You have a "can-do" attitude and the ability to drive successful problem solving and complex implementations. As a digital architect, you have good consultancy and interpersonal skills to guide client management and delivery teams. You are organizational sensitive and have experience with stakeholder management in large corporations. And you like to work with people from different nationalities and backgrounds.
In addition, you have:
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation
- Experience with Backend development technologies (e.g. Java/Springboot, .NET, NodeJS)
- Experience in mobile application design and development
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of client-side applications and microservices architecture
- Experience with agile development practices and CI/CD
- Experience in building and designing REST APIs
- Experience with cloud platforms and their use in the delivery of platform services (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- In-depth knowledge of Software and Solution Architecture frameworks and modelling tools (e.g UML, TOGAF, and ArchiMate)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides work visa sponsorship, the hiring company will take on the cost of your flight ticket(s).
- Cold feet? No idea what that is. With this company, you get a permanent contract immediately.
- All You Can Train with no strings attached.
- A generous holiday allowance and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- 32-40 working hours per week.
- A fully paid pension, so you will remember Capgemini with a fond smile in your old age.
- Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity as a professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or choose to have your travel expenses paid.
- And of course an appropriate salary. The company is happy to discuss this with you.