Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company was founded in the Netherlands in 2010. Today, it is a leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 150,000 charging points across more than 70 countries, they help businesses and cities contribute to a future where everyday transport is emission-free.
The company empowers forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. You'll be contributing to the way its innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained.
As an Embedded Software Architect, you will be part of the Software Architecture team that is responsible for new embedded solutions for charging infrastructure. The embedded software organization is continuously developing and delivering a software platform solution for electric vehicle charging stations.
You will work from the office in Amsterdam and report to the Lead Software Architect.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Define the static and dynamic aspects of the embedded Linux systems
- Work on the bigger picture of the software architecture, from peripherals and microcontrollers to integrated SoCs
- Create and communicate relevant architectural views for the company's software solutions
- Evaluate alternative architectural designs
- Refine the architecture with cyber security engineers and safety engineers
- Review functional software requirements and define non-functional software requirements
- Review system requirements and define system elements realized in software
- Guide multiple software development teams as a technical lead and provide development guidelines
- Prepare and make technical decisions together with the software architecture team and with technical management
- Work closely with the program management to define features for our agile software development
- University degree in computer science or similar discipline
- Multiple years of experience as a software architect or in another technical lead role
- Excellent knowledge of embedded Linux environments
- Very good knowledge of UML
- Good understanding of software quality
- Knowledge of network communication layers (Wi-Fi, UMTS/LTE, Bluetooth) and communication protocols (WebSocket, TCP/IP).
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of data encryption and security principles
- Knowledge of functional safety and experience with safety-critical systems
- Experience with model-based design
- Experience in C, C++, Lua, and Python
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, you can count on a €2,000 relocation bonus from the hiring company.
- Competitive salary
- The yearly budget for professional growth and access to educational platforms
- Holiday Swap (2 days) and Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home + budget to set up your home office
- Help with relocation if joining from outside of the Netherlands
- Opportunity to work for a truly global and multicultural team
- Great people, amazing products, and plenty of room to grow professionally