Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
The company is on the lookout for a Lean Product Manager who pro-actively gets out of the office to test customer reactions to product hypotheses and turn them into facts. As a Product Manager, you understand the steps to pinpoint the pain of customers. You are determined to find out whether this pain represents a real opportunity (a "monetizable customer pain"). You can identify the solution to the customer pain by defining and validating a minimum viable product. As a next step, you know how to create a go-to-market strategy, a win-win business model, and a scale-up strategy. Next to that, you bring and mature existing product & services to market and handle the product life cycle.
You will join a fast-growing subsidiary and maturing part of the company that's working on state-of-the-art technologies in automated guided vehicles (AGV) and the future of mobility, navigation, and material handling.
- Help define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements (PRD).
- Understand and map the market and customer requirements (MRD) and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Write Concept Articulation Documents to be able to explain to higher management what the problem is we are trying to fix and why and how.
- Launch new products and features, validate their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work with the CTO, engineering team, business development, marketing, and partnerships to deliver products/services.
- Develop innovative solutions and a product roadmap to address customer needs by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in a technical environment (degree in Engineering Technology, Electronics, or Business Engineering with technical skills).
- 5 years of Technical Product Management experience with a focus on software products and technologies at fast-growing companies.
- Broad network in one or more industries in which the company is selling its AGV value propositions: road transportation, logistics, mining, construction, and factory automation.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mentality.
- A willingness to empathize deeply with customer leads and advocate for their needs. Being creative and excited by ideating.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You command and grant mutual trust and respect. Always positive, you add energy and fun to the team.
- Resilient to change within a fast-moving organization.
- Experienced level Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior experience working at a startup of similar size and stage of growth.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills; ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends with strong technical abilities.
- Prior experience in Machine Learning and/or L3+ autonomous driving systems.
- Atlassian toolchain experience
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides flight ticket(s) to the Netherlands and relocation support, you can count on a relocation bonus of €2,500 from the hiring company.
If you go to the southern part of the Netherlands, you will soon find out that Eindhoven is a very big town with lots of interesting things to see and visit. Eindhoven is well known for its University which attracts students from all over the country. On coming to Eindhoven, you will have a chance to immerse yourself in the world of creativity and art. You'll find dozens of art places here worth visiting. In just 8 km away from Eindhoven, you will find a village Nuenen, vividly captured in the world masterpiece, created by Van Gogh. All museums here have got a long history so you will definitely love the place. Career-wise, Eindhoven is a town of job opportunities. Today it has become a big city with busy and well-developed infrastructure. Using public transport, you will be able to get to any part of the town and even to the neighboring cities.