Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
The company is on the hunt for a Senior Product Manager to join the R&D team in Eindhoven. The team is focused on enabling companies to bring products to market faster and more cost-effectively by enabling them to simulate the real world at scale.
As a Product Manager, you will be working with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, product managers, and other internal stakeholders. Your contributions will help bring simulation-based products to market in multiple industry verticals and help change the way products are built. The company is looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, adaptable, and enjoys challenging the status quo. Simulation is one of many services which the company is planning to offer to its customers. Your job will be to bring the Simulation offering to the European and global markets.
- Assess existing and new requirements for scaling Simulation production to substantial levels to enable level 4 and 5 autonomous driving and commercialize the company's offering; facilitate assessment and selection of the best production-at-scale option(s), and coordinate the team to successfully evolve tools and operational processes to achieve it.
- Drive Core Simulation engine release targets and scope; align Sim Creation and Evaluation deliverables to tool availability, release cadence, and verification & validation milestones.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Simulation product targeting automotive development in the area of ADAS and Autonomous Driving.
- Define and execute short-, mid- and long-term roadmaps for both single-team and cross-functional efforts related to Simulation.
- Understanding the pain points and needs of early users and customers.
- Partner deeply with Simulation leads and engineers, Quality/Functional Safety teams on technical matters to ensure the Global Simulation team's work is aligning to broader organizational development.
- Collaborate with industry-leading technical experts to guide testing system development ranging across diverse levels of Simulation fidelity and granularity.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and create additional industry vertical products based on the company's simulation platform.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders, and engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Identify and track key success metrics for your products and features.
- Understand technical implementation at the architectural level and propose technical alternatives when necessary; ask questions that clarify priorities and challenge the team to be effective.
- Support technical and strategic planning, leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop concepts for initiatives and developing those into detailed program/project plans (including roadmaps, funding planning, resource planning, and hiring goals).
- Have an integral business approach towards identifying and including solutions within Simulation.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Product Manager for Simulation-driven products/services.
- A business network in the Simulation industry to support the faster time to market of new products and services of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Information Systems or a related area, or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability preferred.
- Strong customer focus with experience driving primary research initiatives.
- Direct, measurable impact through the design, development, and launch of ground-breaking products.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks; ability to work closely with engineers.
- Knowledge of technical architectures, computer science, and software development lifecycle.
- Experience working collaboratively with other product and functional teams.
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion.
- Willingness to travel to support co-development activities in China.
- Start-up mentality, you are dedicated, agile, and thrive on getting things done.
- Highly proficient in English – written and spoken.
- A valid drivers' license.
- Experience with industrial simulation-based products like autonomous vehicles, etc.
- Experience with scenario-based validation
- Previous experience in the automotive industry or working in autonomous vehicle programs.
- Experience in the gaming industry, shipping AI/ML technologies
- Strong experience in project management; practical familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and ability to apply them where best suited.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or Chinese (Mandarin)
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides flight ticket(s) to the Netherlands and relocation support, you can count on a relocation bonus of €2,500 from the hiring company.
If you go to the southern part of the Netherlands, you will soon find out that Eindhoven is a very big town with lots of interesting things to see and visit. Eindhoven is well known for its University which attracts students from all over the country. On coming to Eindhoven, you will have a chance to immerse yourself in the world of creativity and art. You'll find dozens of art places here worth visiting. In just 8 km away from Eindhoven, you will find a village Nuenen, vividly captured in the world masterpiece, created by Van Gogh. All museums here have got a long history so you will definitely love the place. Career-wise, Eindhoven is a town of job opportunities. Today it has become a big city with busy and well-developed infrastructure. Using public transport, you will be able to get to any part of the town and even to the neighboring cities.