Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The global leader in business software supplying. Was founded more than thirty years ago! The company focuses on the development of financial processes assistance up to a full Enterprise Resource Planning offer for small and medium businesses. For today the company has about 30 offices in 14 countries. The company's turnover reached to 215.6 billion euros in 2011. They have the trust of more than 100 000 companies. Become part of one of the greatest Cloud Software for Business in Europe.
We are looking for a superhero who will take responsibility for designing, maintaining and implementing changes and innovation in our newest technologies. Your everyday work will include different tasks such as:
- Maximizing uptime and performance of our infrastructure services;
- Designing, maintaining and management of more than 2000 servers which include centralized enterprise storage solutions, 50+ MSSQL Databases, backup, restoration and disaster recovery, VMware, automation environment and monitoring;
- Configurations settings, changes, troubleshooting, reporting and monitoring;
- Working with internal stakeholders as well as third-party vendors and suppliers;
- Creating procedure and supportive documentation;
- Mentoring colleagues.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft server technology at MCSE level;
- Hands-on experience with VMware, minimum at VCP6-DCV level, preferably VMware Enterprise+ Suite (vCenter, ESXi, vRealize Automation & Operations Manager);
- Good grasp of centralized enterprise storage solutions (DELL EMC, VNX, DataDomain);
- Knowledge and understanding of storage area networks (Fibre Channel, Brocade switches);
- Ability to build Highly Available infrastructure using the right technology;
- Experience with automating processes and knowledge of PowerShell, Puppet and chef;
- Proven ability to build solutions based on the leading (hybrid) cloud with different cloud providers, such as AWS and Azure;
- Knowledge and experience of networking, load balancers and firewalls;
- Understanding of Linux, Container and Docker solutions.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Use your Systems Engineer opportunity with relocation. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Delft is one of the main centers of business and IT culture. This is home to a thriving tech and ICT industry, where the IT professionals not only enjoy the great quality of life but also a wide variety of opportunities and a great environment for self-development and career growth. This is mainly facilitated by the presence in the city of Delft Technical University and the Governmental Organization of Applied Research (TNO). In addition, the city is easily accessible with fantastic air, rail and road links. There are excellent high-speed rail services connecting Delft to various cities. So, the rest of Europe is practically at the end of the street. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.