Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company was established at 2009 in Rotterdam and now counts more than 120 partners. And this number keeps growing. Founded by ex-Erasmus students for students. This Dutch startup has raised over $6.2M and it is active in almost 300 cities and 50 different countries. This global platform is dedicated to helping people with their hоusіng needs. Talented employees from Holland, Germany, Spain are working in this tech company. Jump up this international job opportunity!
As a VP of Engineering, your main responsibility will be to provide the technology required to deliver our aim - leveraging the renting process for both tenants and landlords. We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Engineering to take care of 4 agile teams and:
- Build a high-performing engineering environment to ensure the most productive work of the performers;
- Review and continuously improve the development practices across the business;
- Introduce tools, systems and processes to improve the code quality and standards;
- Improve the testing and deployment processes;
- Implement the best QA practices;
- Identify skill gaps and strength and ensure training and skill sharing;
- Train, guide and hire technology leaders across the team;
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Marketing departments.
- Experience of leading at least one bigger engineering team;
- Being part of a wider executive team within a business;
- Management skills (team motivation, inspiration and mentorship);
- Ability to communicate your vision on technology to non-technical colleagues at all levels;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Proactive and open mindset;
- Structured, well-organised and pragmatic personality;
- Being a team player;
- Having interest in new technologies;
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered as a fascinating place to live in and work. Rental of property is significantly lower here, that is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job there. The city is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.