Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company іs оnе оf thе lаrgеst phоtо bооk spесіаlіsts іn Еurоpе. Its vіsіоn аnd аmbіtіоn іs tо mаkе іt еаsіеr fоr сustоmеrs tо сrеаtе bеаutіful prоduсts tо shаrе аnd rеlіvе thеіr mеmоrіеs. The company sells phоtо products оn a wеbsіtе. Customers сrеаtе book usіng thеіr оwn phоtоs аnd оur sоftwаrе. The company has its оwn mаnufасturіng prоduсtіоn. And ІT dеvеlоpmеnt іs іn-hоusе, аs іs сustоmеr саrе, mаrkеtіng аnd сrеаtіvе dеsіgn. It is оnе оf Еurоpе’s lеаdіng phоtо bооk vеndоrs wіth multіplе соnsumеr brаnds and is distributed in 8 countries. It’s a rapidly grоwіng company іn a mаrkеt shаrе, a rеvеnuе аnd a numbеr оf еmplоуееs аnd hаs thе аmbіtіоn tо grоw fаstеr.
By taking this Full Stack Developer with relocation to Amsterdam job opportunity you will become a part of marketing team where you will be the key player. Your main task is to take care of various marketing issues in other departments, such as Data, Design, CRM and Content. You will also be responsible for:
- Identifying and performing ways how to improve the website experience;
- Managing and extending of the website client component library;
- Taking care of the current front-end features and to maintain new ones;
- Ensuing the high quality of your work using code reviews and unit testing;
- Close working together with the team of developers in order to discuss best solutions;
- Highly proficient in the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems;
- BSc degree or relevant experience;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP/design with PHP and JS (MVC, DDD and REST);
- Skilled at multisite, highly customized WordPress implementations;
- Thorough knowledge of front-end frameworks implementation in large applications;
- Unit testing, TDD and BDD skills;
- Good grasp of UX and UI;
- Hungry mind and teamwork skills are also a key;
- Nice to have PHPUnit, JSUnit and Webdriver experience;
- UI testing skills would be a plus;
- Have a nodding acquaintance with Scrum methodology;
- Node.js and Grunt skills also a key;
- Familiar with Automation and CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.);
- Experience with AWS would be a plus;
- Fluent English along with excellent communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
What you get:
- Young, dynamic and international development team;
- Good rewards and bonuses system;
- User-friendly and informal culture;
- Great environment to grow, obtain new knowledge and skills and constantly develop yourself;
- A comfortable office in Amsterdam!
If you've never been to Amsterdam before, it’s your chance! You will not just visit this amazing European city, but also stay there, work and live. Did you know that the Netherlands is one of the easiest countries to relocate to? You would need to wait only 2-3 weeks to see your visa application confirmed, that’s it! From there you can start your exciting journey to the new land. Amsterdam is the city where bicycles rule! Forget about cars and public transport. Jump on a bike and get to the office! If you are planning to relocate with your kids, you may be interested to find out that they use a waiting list to register a child. The expected period varies a lot, hence it would be sensible to think about it way beforehand. As jobs concerned, the Netherlands welcomes talented and qualified migrants! Your employer can grant you a tax advantage, 30% reimbursement ruling.