Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
Meet a selective dating service that connects people with similar tastes, interests, and opinions all around the world. This project was launched in 2013 and it is active in many cities around the globe for now. The Netherlands, England, the USA, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Spain, Germany and Italy are already using this service. The main task of the company is to provide users with a friendly and trustworthy environment. Join a fast growing start up where you will make an impact on the way that a people's lives develop.
If you’re talented PHP developer with emotionally and intellectually independence, you’re welcome to join a backend team in Amsterdam. Your daily duties will include:
- Building apps from scratch and support existing ones in a HighLoad environment;
- Ensuring stability and scalability;
- Being a part of a product which makes an impact on the way that a people's lives develop.
- MSc+ degree in technical field (IT, math or equivalent);
- 5+ years of experience with backend development;
- Highly proficient in HighLoad systems;
- Analytical and solution focused thinking;
- A strong willing to learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Expertise in PHP 5/7 (Zend, Symfony or similar);
- Skilled at MySQL cluster;
- Extensive knowledge of AWS (S3, CloudFront, SNS, SES, RDS, EC2) is appreciated;
- Skilled at Linux and Nginx;
- Great comprehension of Memcache / Redis;
- Prior experience with Gearman;
- Familiarity with Facebook (marketing) and Linkedin APIs;
- Background with Node.js (Express.js, Socket.io) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Phalcon PHP is desirable but not obligatory;
- Excellent Docker skills also a key;
- Prior experience with DB optimization, replication, sharding and partitioning is appreciated;
- Knowledge microservice architecture will be a plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Use your PHP Developer opportunity with relocation to the city of surprises - Amsterdam. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Amsterdam is widely known as one of the greatest cities in the world. Every part of the city has its` own unique features and charm. Over the past 10 years, Amsterdam was promoted as a strong region for business and IT culture. It's a cradle of thriving tech and ICT industry. The IT professionals may enjoy the high quality of life and great atmosphere for self-development. It’s a good career opportunity for Backend Engineer. At the same time, Amsterdam has one of the lowest costs of living among European capitals. Highly skilled foreigners come to the Netherlands for work, a major fiscal benefit is the 30% ruling tax advantage. In addition, the city is easily accessible with fantastic air, rail and road links. There are excellent high-speed rail services connecting Amsterdam to various cities. So, the rest of Europe is practically at the end of the street. Amsterdam is the city of opportunities. You have to be ready when it presents itself.