Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This Rotterdam-based company is almost one of a kind; they offer a product that makes automated what had taken so much time and money some time ago. The team has developed an application that replaces marine travel agencies and has put all the necessary information in your browser or phone. This platform is easy to use even for a not very experienced user, with clear questions to fill in, saving a lot of time and reducing the chance to make a mistake.
The company is four years old but already boasts a growing list of clients around the globe.
The company is seeking a skilled QA Lead to join its growing team in Rotterdam. As a QA Team Lead, you will manage a group of QA testers and engineers, partner with Product and Dev teams, define and maintain QA workflows, and continuously optimise the quality of applications.
- Define test needs, goals and expected results, prepare test plans and do some hands-on work
- Develop and maintain quality assurance standards and processes
- Ensure consistency for QA processes and workflows across multiple projects
- Identify and implement industry best practices, develop investment strategies for the development of testing tools/automation, as well as team growth
- Partner with Product and IT teams to continuously optimise the quality of applications
- Watch for QA bottlenecks and make improvements
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Good knowledge of methodologies and tools of QA
- Time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrating good coping skills and analytical problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in a QA Team Lead role
- Experience in building and improving QA processes
- Understanding and experience with various automation approaches
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs. You can also count on a signing bonus of one month's salary.
Note: Relocation is possible after 3 months of remote working.
Rotterdam is the 2nd largest city of the Netherlands with the biggest port in Europe. Being situated just half an hour from Amsterdam, it can be considered a fascinating place to work and live in. Rent is cheaper than in Amsterdam, which is one of the arguments for taking your next tech job in this city. Rotterdam is also easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically "at the end of the street." What's more, the Netherlands is known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.