Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company develops and supports the software for clusters management and for managing and using clouds. The company head office is located in USA, California and the Europe head office is located in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. Being on the market for more than a decade, the company offers software products for different industries and has a set of enterprise solutions. Nvidia, Intel, Syracuse University and many others are among their clients.
As a Dеplоyment Engineer, you will do your utmost to suppоrt the custоmers of the company’s сlustеr mаnаgement sоftwаre prоduct that is based on Linux. Your mаіn gоаl is to ensure that they get all required assistant to suссеssfully mаnаge their clustеrs. This challenging tech position will also enable you to:
- Work with latest hаrdwаre (e.g. GPUs, Xеоn Phi and hіgh-spееd intercоnnects);
- Apply the newest software technologies like pаrаllеl filеsystеms, Ceph, Hadооp, Spark, OpenStack, Docker, and more;
- Сlosely collаborate with a high-flying devеlopment team;
- Provide training to customers and lоcаl partners;
- Travel to customer sites (mainly EMЕА region) in order to conduct deployments of the company’s software, as well as intеgrate a clustеr in the local infrаstructurе.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable relevant work experience;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Support/Deployment Engineer;
- Prior work experience in a customer-facing role;
- Excellent research skills;
- Passion for assisting customers to achieve their goals;
- Fluent English along with excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and be familiar with the details of the company’s software products;
- Expertise in high performance computing and system administration is appreciated;
- Advanced Linux system administration skills;
- Have a grasp of operational concepts with a focus on customer support;
- Experience with virtualization technology platforms;
- Troubleshooting in enterprise server environment;
- Proficiency in clustering solution (OpenStack);
- Experience with containers (such as Docker, k8s);
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (eg. Hadoop, Spark);
- Hands-on knowledge of SDN (eg. OVS);
- Mastery of configuration management tools, particularly Puppet.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
You will be welcomed in the incredible city of surprises – Amsterdam which is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest small cities in the world. Every part of the city has its own unique character and charm, turning Amsterdam into the fascinating city of tolerance and diversity, where every shade, perspective, and character is appreciated. Over the past 10 years, Amsterdam was promoted as a strong region for business and IT culture: it's home to a thriving tech and ICT industry, where the IT professionals enjoy not only the great quality of life but also endless opportunities and a great environment for self-development and career growth. IT jobs in the Netherlands and Amsterdam specifically, offer great freedom and variety for Deployment Engineers. Moreover, Amsterdam is known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad. In addition, the city is easily accessible with fantastic air, rail, and road links; there is an excellent high-speed rail service connecting Amsterdam to various cities, so the rest of Europe is practically at the end of the street. Amsterdam is the city of opportunity, so you have to be ready when it presents itself.