Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a definite leader in online trade field. It was founded in 2006 and since than it has grown up till 35 offices all around the world. Portugal, South Africa, UAE, Argentina, Poland, Ukraine, Philippines and many other countries work with this e-commerce platform. Thanks to the company and its product, to buy or sell anything you like is now super easy. This business never stop improving and become better and better every day by challenging itself. The team is ready to experiment and improvise to reach the success.
As a SRE with relocation to Poznan, you are going to be a part of a great business which connects millions of people all around the world. By taking this position you will join an experienced team of open-minded and motivated techies, you will get a chance to show your skills and share you background and experience. Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring scalability, deployment, performance of the platform for buying and selling services and goods;
- Architecting, building and implementing of infrastructure services in order to make the platform grow;
- To offer and implement ideas to improve operation processes of the platform and scale the systems;
- To prevent, diagnose and resolve issues of the production by means of automation together with other teams;
- To take operational responsibility for the services that company owns with all the consequences that come with it;
- Working closely with other departments and teams to support worldwide app groups.
- At least 5 years experience with Backend and Infrastructure;
- Great experience with scaling and building of High-Traffic Web Applications;
- Great knowledge of Kubernetes and related containers orchestration and containers;
- AWS ecosystem knowledge and experience working with;
- Proficiency at Puppet, Ansible, Salt or Chef and other frameworks for configuration management;
- Superior knowledge and experience with Networking Systems and Unix/Linux;
- Excellence with (at least one) Ruby, Go, Python;
- Great problem-solving and communication skills.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Poznan is a beautiful city in a central part of western Poland. It is among the oldest and largest Polish cities. It is a centre of education, trade, technology sports and tourism. Poznan has often topped rankings as a city with very high quality of education and a very high standard of living. Safety and healthcare of this city ranks really high. In 2012, the Poznan's Art and Business Center "Stary Browar" won a competition organised by National Geographic Traveller and was given the first prize as one of the seven "New Polish Wonders".