Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
This company is a definite leader in online trade field. It was founded in 2006 and since than it has grown up till 35 offices all around the world. Portugal, South Africa, UAE, Argentina, Poland, Ukraine, Philippines and many other countries work with this e-commerce platform. Thanks to the company and its product, to buy or sell anything you like is now super easy. This business never stop improving and become better and better every day by challenging itself. The team is ready to experiment and improvise to reach the success.
This Senior Frontend Engineer position with relocation to Lisbon is the where where you will have a possibility to show your background and skills. You will work in cross-cultural team of experienced techies who are able and willing to learn and improve themselves. As soon as you join this team you will be doing researches, suggesting and implementing the best solutions to problems. But you will also be responsible for:
- Contributing to standards, tools, architecture for the engineering organization;
- Meeting deadlines and high quality standards;
- Take part in pushing the platform to the new level by scaling it;
- Together with other teams do your best to scale and build development modes and fast-release environment;
- Mentor juniors, help them to develop;
- Use cutting-edge technologies and tools where it is suitable and possible;
- Take part in talent attracting and recruiting processes.
- At least 5 years experience working in a similar role;
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Proficiency at high scale web applications;
- Having emphasis on a quality of the code, test-driven mindset;
- Great experience working in TDD driven environment;
- Experience working with Saga and other React middlewares;
- Good experience with Node.js and SSR;
- Understanding of JSON, HTTP(s), REST data transfer protocols;
- Knowledge of and experience with SASS/CSS and HTML5;
- Experience working with GULP or Grunt;
- Experience with Ci/CD pipelines;
- Experience with PHP/Go, PWA and data layer management with Redux - is a great plus.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Lisbon is an incredibly beautiful city with a stunning architectural heritage of many styles, colourful trams, lovely squares which will make your day. It is considered to be one of the oldest cities of the world and it is the oldest city of Western Europe. Lisbon is the biggest city and port of Portugal. This place also has a warm climate: in winter the mean air temperature is 18 degrees. There are many different entertainments like Portugal Half Marathon, Portuguese-style bullfighting and, of course, football. This city will make you love it and never forget.