Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company has been around for half a decade servicing the subscription billing needs of the IoT industry. They've helped to connect everything from suitcases to watches, and now they are turning their hand to everything else with a refreshing and new approach to subscription management software.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will work closely with developers to develop code to ensure requirements are being met and to the correct quality. You will conduct automated tests to ensure the software created is fit for the purpose.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Design, develop, and support frameworks for the test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to development teams
- Contribute toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Mentor team members on automation
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintain a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Strong background working in tooling or QA automation
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to BrowserStack and Selenium.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
Experience with the following tech:
- Running test in CI/CD
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs.
For this role, a remote start is possible. After three months of remote work, you can either relocate to London to work onsite or remain working on a remote basis from your country.