Visa Sponsorship if necessary
Resume Enhancement Tips
About the company:
The company has been around for half a decade servicing the subscription billing needs of the IoT industry. They've helped to connect everything from suitcases to watches, and now they are turning their hand to everything else with a refreshing and new approach to subscription management software.
As a Backend Engineer, you will design and build platforms, tooling, and system solutions that are configurable and scalable around the globe. You will partner with many functions, with the opportunity to both work on infrastructure/platform systems, as well as produce direct user-facing business impact.
The team you will join owns an unusual mix of platform, infrastructure, and product problems. Therefore, the company is looking for people with a strong background or interest in working across these domains to build successful platforms and systems. You're comfortable dealing with many moving pieces, you work effectively across teams and functions, and you have exquisite attention to detail. You're looking forward to learning new technologies, systems, and problem domains. If this resonates with you, do apply!
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale production services, data pipelines, and streaming systems.
- Work on systems critical to current and future operation, with responsibility for billions of dollars of payments volume.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company including engineering, product, operations, finance, data science, accounting, sales, and operations.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You may be fit for this Senior Backend Engineer role if you:
- Have delivered, extended, and maintained large-scale distributed systems.
- Love to design systems that are elegant abstractions over complex patterns/practices, especially in the financial industry.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Microservice experience
- .NET Core 3.1 or above
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Event-driven architecture experience
Nice to have:
Note: You're not expected to have expertise across all of these areas!
You don't just get a new full-time IT job abroad, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your move abroad as smooth as possible. Besides visa sponsorship, the hiring company is ready to take on the flight ticket costs.
For this role, a remote start is possible. After three months of remote work, you can either relocate to London to work onsite or remain working on a remote basis from your country.